[Home-made practice of frozen abalone]_ frozen abalone _ practice Daquan _ production method
If it is frozen abalone, it must be thawed first, and then the defrosted abalone can be cooked. The two recommended abalone-based foods today are steamed abalone and stir-fried abalone. Let’s learn the details.
First, steamed abalone ingredients preparation: abalone, cooking wine, shallots, ginger, vinegar, pepper, sesame oil, condiment production steps: 1. Wash the abalone, remove the meat and shell, and slant straight knife on both sides of abalone meat, from the middleCut open.
2. Wash the onion and ginger, cut the onion into strips, cut the ginger in half, and slice the other half.
3. Put the abalone on the plate, add cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soup, spring onion sticks, ginger slices, pepper and salt, and steam in the drawer.
4. Steam out the abalone for about 10 minutes and pick out the shallots, ginger, and pepper.
5. Take a bowl and add vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil to the ginger juice in the bowl.
6. When eating, serve ginger juice with abalone and dip it into ginger juice.
Second, the preparation of fried abalone ingredients: abalone meat, green red pepper, white pepper powder, freshly ground white pepper powder, seasoning preparation steps: 1. Wash the abalone, take the meat storage shell, and scald with boiling water for later use.
2. Dice the green and red peppers, and dice the abalone meat.
3. Heat the oil in the pan to 8 minutes, add the abalone dicing and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add green and red peppers to the pan and stir-fry for about half a minute, then add salt and white pepper.
5. Put the fried ingredients into the sautéed abalone shell and sprinkle with freshly ground white pepper.
Third, the nutritional value of frozen abalone Frozen abalone is fresh abalone after abalone processing.
The nutritional value of frozen abalone is actually not as good as fresh abalone, but it may not taste as good as fresh abalone.
From this, we can know that the nutritional value of abalone is actually the nutritional value of frozen abalone.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that abalone has the effects of nourishing yin and nourishing yang, quenching thirst and phlegm, and it is nourishing and not dry, and its nutritional value is even higher.
It is reported that abalone’s nutrition is 7 times that of Australian walnuts. A moderate amount of food can nourish yin, flatten the liver, and solidify the kidney, can adjust adrenal secretion, and has a bidirectional regulation of blood pressure.
Abalone is extremely rich in nutritional value. It contains twenty amino acids in itself, in addition to the protein necessary for the human body, trace amounts, inorganic salts of calcium, iron, and considerable amounts of iodine, zinc, phosphorus, and vitamins A, D, and B1.
Abalone toxic globulin. Abalone meat also contains a component called “abalone”, which can destroy the rich in essential metabolites, so abalone also has anti-cancer effects.
Abalone is also a good tonic for women. Because abalone has menstruation, moisturizing and intestinal effects, it can treat disorders such as irregular menstruation.
And one of its biggest effects is to nourish yin and tonify yang, and do n’t worry if you eat too much, you will easily get angry.
Moderate consumption of abalone can effectively improve the human body’s immunity, moisturize the intestines, and can also be used to treat dizziness, hypertension and other symptoms after the medicine is used.